What Do I Need to Do to Get Started in an Online, Hybrid, or Blended Course?
In this workshop, you learn how to log in and get started in your online, hybrid, or blended course(s).
- What is a Hybrid, Blended or Online Course-Expectations, Requirements, Attendance
- Logging on, finding your course and navigation
- Course Calendar/Schedule and when to “attend class”
- How to contact your professor
- Where to find assignments
- NCCC Online Learning Student Orientation, Resources, Help
Dates and Times (Join one or the other)
Wednesday, August 26th 3:00-4:00 PM via Zoom – login: https://zoom.us/my/dubuc
Friday, August 28th 11:00 AM-12:00 PM via Zoom – login: https://zoom.us/my/dubuc
The sessions will be recorded and shared with all NCCC students.
For questions please call the Office of Online Learning Student Support email email@example.com.