Introduction to Blackboard for Students
NCCC has a campus wide Learning Management System called Blackboard Learn. All online and hybrid courses begin in Blackboard Learn, and the log in instructions are included below.
Your username and password that you use to log into Blackboard is the same as your T-Wolves email. In order for accounts to be activated in Blackboard Learn, you must enroll in the T-Wolves college email first. If you have questions on how to enroll and log into the T-Wolves mail, please view the FAQ information at the T-Wolves log on page.
• Logging on, finding your course and navigation
• Course Calendar/Schedule and when to “attend class”
• How to contact your professor
• Where to find assignments
• NCCC eLearning Student Orientation, Resources, Help
- Friday, January 19th 1 – 2 pm Room CA 106 (Main Campus)
- Monday, Jan. 22nd 3 – 4 pm Room CA 105 (Main Campus)
Blackboard Learn 9.1: Completing Your Coursework
Learn how to use Blackboard Learn to communicate with your professors, complete course work & check grades.
• Course navigation
• Sending and receiving course mail messages
• Downloading class notes/assignments
• Viewing your grades and attendance
• Completing and uploading files for assignments
• Participating in discussions
• NCCC eLearning Student Orientation, Resources, and Help
- Monday, Jan. 22nd 4 – 4:45 pm Room CA 105 (Main Campus)
- Friday, Jan. 26th 2 – 2:45 pm Room CA 105 (Main Campus)
Facilitators: eLearning Department