Student Orientation for eLearners
Webinar Video Link
The eLearning Department will host a webinar for an Online and Hybrid New Student Orientation. You will need a computer with internet access to participate. Speakers required, microphone optional.
Join from PC/MAC/iOS/Android:
By Phone: 1-646-558-8656
If you cannot participate at this time, you can view a recording of a previous webinar:
NCCC eLearning Online and Hybrid Student Orientation
- Thursday, September 6th, 2018 3 – 4 pm Room B 215 (Main Campus)
- Tuesday, Sept. 11th, 2018 4 – 5 pm Room B 215 (Main Campus)
In this workshop, you learn how to log in and get started in your online or hybrid course(s).
- What is a Hybrid or Online Course-Expectations, Requirements, Attendance
- Logging on, finding your course and navigation
- Course Calendar/Schedule and when to “attend class”
- How to contact your professor
- Where to find assignments
- NCCC eLearning Student Orientation, Resources, Help
For distance learners that are unable to attend the scheduled workshops; a recording of the webinar will be made available.
The eLearning orientation is optional and no reservations are needed. If you already logged in successfully to your online or hybrid course and feel comfortable navigating Blackboard, you do not need this session.
For questions please call the eLearning Student Support Center at 716-614-6488 or email email@example.com.